We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Coffee Places?

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose,Ca
reviews: 1
Great Coffee Places?

Love Coffee,

Have done all the plantation (roasting) tours and tastings on the BI.What a treat!

Maui have any Plantations w/ tasting ?

Great Coffee Houses ?

and/or Special Teas ?

Mahalo

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 3
1. Re: Great Coffee Places?

The coffee scene on Maui is pretty good too. There are lots of very good cafes. My personal preference for a cool café with good coffee is Java Jazz in Honokowai.

In terms of where to get the best coffee, The Coffee Shop (http://www.mauicoffee.com/) is THE place. IMHO, they have the best most diverse selection. Obviously, Kona is sold and available everywhere, but if you have a chance, check out Ka’anapali Moka which you may think is equally as good as top Kona although not as well known.

There are also some plantations such as the Ono Organic Farms in Hana (they have excellent coffee too – some of best on Maui). Locals may know of other plantation tours.

BTW, I hear Bay View Farm is a great place to go on the BI. Have you been there? How is their coffee?

Kihei, Hawaii
2. Re: Great Coffee Places?

Grandma's Coffee in Keokea grows their own.

grandmascoffee.com

San Jose,Ca
reviews: 1
3. Re: Great Coffee Places?

To cool,

Thank You so much.I always buy way to much coffee.I think 12# would break my record.I think I'll go for it!

Don't remember the names of BI plantions W/ tours and tastings.The (it's all gourmet)coffee's are quite diverse for being all

Kona's.There's like six stops plus coffee houses and Tea too!

After making the rounds again the second day (definetely a do over)I'm pretty sure I turned invisible.

Kaui Coffee CO. on Kaui Was great too!

I think thier coffee's were better than Most Kona (sorry BI)

Coffee Tip:

Great Coffee will never be flavored or dark roasted.