We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney australia
reviews: 1
Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

Has anyone used the shuttle to Lahaina recently. We are arriving March 2012 , for 4 days. We are not hiring a car at all.

I found two companies Speedi Shuttle and Maui Executive seem to do this run. Any others.

Just for 2 of us ,any ideas of price I can.t seem to work it out. One was I thouught $54 for 2 does this sound right, I know it is a good way away. Think they may be cheaper than a taxi.

Thanks

22 replies to this topic
sydney australia
11. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

Hi everyone,

Just had a message to ask about this post. As we did this in March, I can say all went well. When we got to Kahulu Airport couldn.t see VIP anywhere, so we walked out to the entrance and saw their van. The driver was just coming to get us, he was caught in a bit of traffic. Only picked us up, so off we went , driver answering all our questions and pointing out various sights. on the way. Even saw some whales.

On the return journey, we were there for 3 days, rang day before and they came and got us, with plenty of time to get to the airport.

Had a great time in Lahaina,

sydney australia
12. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

Just had a message to ask about this post. As we were there in March, I can say all went well. When we got to Kahukui Airport couldn.t see VIP anywhere, so we walked to the entrance and saw the driver coming to get us. He had been caught up in a bit of traffic.

As there was only us soon on our way, with the driver answering all our questions and pointing out various sights along the way. Even saw some Whales.

On the return journey , we called VIP a day before, we were in Lahaina 3 days.

They got us to the airport in plenty of time.

sydney australia
13. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

Sorry this went through twice

Placentia...
14. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

Booked with VIP online. Received confirmation. No one was at the airport. After two hours and several calls we were forced to book another shuttle service. Many days latter we were able to speak with a member of VIP management who agreed to refund their charge, I placed this charge "under dispute" with my credit card company.

They have extremely poor customer service (they hung up on me several times). I would use them with extreme caution and would advise booking with another service.

LA
Destination Expert
for Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii
15. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

One-hit wonder, Linda. Not a good sign. Reported.

West Hartford...
reviews: 6
16. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

We just flew in from Kauai to Maui. We had booked a one way from the airport to Kihei for $30. At first they couldn't find our reservation so I had to re-book. Then I called as soon as he plane landed. We called, got our luggage and went outside to wait. We were not met at baggage claim although they say they would do that. There were two vans there but they both were picking up flight crews. We had to wait an hour. It seems our van was inside greeting another couple. I called three times since my husband has some health issues. They asked me each time to spell our rather long name and the last time they hung up on me. It was incredibly shoddy service. You can rent a car at the airport. We prefer to rent in Wailea since it is cheaper than renting at the airport. But if you are here for a short time, it should not be a big difference. There are not many cabs at airport. It is a smallish airport. East drive to Lahaina.

West Hartford...
reviews: 6
17. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

We had a similar experience. What other service did you end up using? Thanks

Portland, Oregon
18. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

How long does it take for the shuttle bus to travel from the airport to Lahaina?

Melbourne, Australia
19. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

I'm arriving March 22.

Maybe a few of us could share a cab to Lahaina?

20. Re: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina

Any updates on available transportation from OGG to Lahaina???

Reply to: Shuttle from Kahului Airport to Lahaina
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted