We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outrigger Aina Nalu

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
reviews: 1
Outrigger Aina Nalu

Has any one been to the Outrigger Aina Nalu since it reopened with a new name. I have reservations there but not sure because they said it was still under construction? Any comments from any one that has been there would be greatful.

Orinda, CA
1. Re: Outrigger Aina Nalu

I just returned from a stay at the Aina Nalu. Definitely make sure you get one of the remodeled rooms. They are very nice. Everything is brand new...fixtures, stone showers, nice, Asian style furniture and bedding. I did not see but heard the rooms that are not remodeled are absolute holes. There is no view of any kind which is a bit of a downer. On the upside, it is walking distance to all the shopping, restaurants, pier, etc. that Lahaina has to offer. They are still under construction which will affect you if you are a late sleeper. It starts every week day at 7am. Fortunately for me and my family we are up early and it was not that big of a deal. If you are a late sleeper though you will definitely want to look elsewhere. Not sure when your stay begins but the new pool is not finished yet either. There is a pool but it is very basic and small. No slides, hot tub, etc.

Beaverton, Oregon
reviews: 1
2. Re: Outrigger Aina Nalu

We just returned from Lahaina and this is where we stayed, found our place on the VRBO website. The condo we stayed in was one of the first ones done, so the construction was happening quite a bit away from our place. WE loved it, we had a 2 bed/2 bath, washer/dryer, completely remoldeled. It was within walking distance of everything. If you have any other questions. Please email me. itseaya@comcast.net

omaha
3. Re: Outrigger Aina Nalu

I think this complex is right next to the busy highway, having said that i dont know if the road noise will be a problem!