We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa at the Grand Wailea, worth it?

Which Kihei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Twin Cities...
Spa at the Grand Wailea, worth it?

Say has anyone tried the Spa at the Grand Wailea. We are going in Novemebr and I would like to splurge on this but I really want an exceptional experience. Does anyone have suggestions about which services are fun and fantastic and which leave you wishing you did not spend the $? I would love to hear from you! Thanks, K.L.

Portland
reviews: 7
1. Re: Spa at the Grand Wailea, worth it?

Worth it, worth it, worth it!!! I can't remember the names of the treatments I had (I've been twice) but both were half day experiences. Both cost me a weeks pay, but, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I have been to other spas in hawaii (will be going to halekulani next apr) and in the bahamas...nothing compared.

Do it!!!!!!!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
2. Re: Spa at the Grand Wailea, worth it?

We actually thought that some of the staff there were relatively rude. Nice place, but FS is far better, You don't get attitude at Four Seasons.

Northern California
reviews: 2
3. Re: Spa at the Grand Wailea, worth it?

You won't be disappointed. There are a couple of snotty check in desk people (especially the guy). The Salon can be noisy but the Spa itself is quiet and relaxing.

4. Re: Spa at the Grand Wailea, worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 12, 2009