We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea La Vie 4 bedroom house in Central Kihei

Which Kihei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage
reviews: 1
Sea La Vie 4 bedroom house in Central Kihei

Has anyone stayed at the Sea La Vie 4 bedroom house in Kihei? I can't find any reviews on it because it has changed names and I don't know what the former name is, but it is on Alaniu St. I am looking at it for Christmas Break. It looks very cute, but I would like to read a review or two on it before booking.

Alaska
reviews: 7
11. Re: Sea La Vie 4 bedroom house in Central Kihei

When we were planning our parents 50th anniversary, we had 20 family members involved and four groups staying together in 4 two bedroom condos. We chose Koa Lagoon in north Kihei because family members had stayed there before and it suited our budget. We were there 15 nights at Christmas and the condos were $220 a night...........give or take for taxes.

This was in December 2008........

We celebrated Christmas on the lawn, using the grills and picnics tables and while all of us were staying there, I do not believe anyone would have objected to additional guests, within reason, joining the fun. It was very convenient to all stay at the same condo complex, BUT have our privacy in the form of our own condo! We enjoyed each other's company, but it is good to have alone time when traveling in big groups!

It was an expensive adventure. The airfare was more money than I care to admit, but anything for our parents. We also had many kids in schools from elementary to high school to college. That alone dictated the timing of the trip.

This long post is mainly to suggest that an option could be condos in the same complex. So many to choose from, but of course, because it is during the holidays.......the sooner the better. Many places will require a minimum stay of 10-14 days during Zchristmas and New Years. That is why we chose so long on Maui and only four nights in a hotel in Oahu.

Good luck with your planning and congrats on the wedding! I hope to help plan a wedding in the near future and if our daughter and future SIL choose Maui, it would be a dream! Deb

12. Re: Sea La Vie 4 bedroom house in Central Kihei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 08, 2014