We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beachfront so kihei..leilani kai resort?

Which Kihei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, Oregon
reviews: 13
beachfront so kihei..leilani kai resort?

heard of leilani resort in kihei and cant kind it on trip advisor it is smal and beachfront....looking for small and beachfront...studio...just me..probably b4 the rates rise in dec.

reviews: 1
11. Re: beachfront so kihei..leilani kai resort?

We have been staying at Leilani Kai since 1997...first for 1 week, then 2, then we became owners of a 2-week time period, then added 4 more weeks to that, then a couple years ago we bought 6 more weeks in another unit. We LOVE Leilani Kai. It's not fancy, but it is very well maintained by resident managers, and the setting is unbeatable. Beachfront, wonderful sunsets night after night, a great walking beach in both directions, and though it's not a good swimming beach, it has served my husband well for a variety of sports (currently stand up paddle surfing, previously surfing, kite surfing, and surf kayaking). He loves being able to get up in the morning, walk to the beach, and start surfing. I love to be able to take my mug of tea and beach chair down to the water to watch him. The pictures on the website (http://www.lkresort.com/ ) are accurate. It is a small time share property (only 8 units in 2 buildings) and is not part of a large corporation. The individual owners of Leilani Kai purchase specific time period blocks in specific units, and though many owners use their time each year, there are often units and times available for rent, which you can see on the website. We also like Leilani Kai's location: it's not on busy Kihei Road but rather tucked behind it on the beach side on a residential street, so it's easy to get to stores, restaurants, as well as any of the wonderful beaches of Kihei and Wailea. If you're looking for a resort where you can be pampered, served cool drinks, and spritzed with a refreshing spray, this is not the place for you. But if you want a place where there's no need to "dress," that you can use as a base for exploring Maui, or where you can just hang out at the pool and read, Leilani Kai might work for you.

12. Re: beachfront so kihei..leilani kai resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kihei
Recent Conversations