We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two gay couples

Which Kihei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
two gay couples

Hey everyone,

we are two gay couples that are looking for a nice condo in Kihei. We would like to be near the beach as well. Any advice or recommendations would be great.

11. Re: two gay couples

When are you going to Maui. My partner and I will be there in February. Since we are going to a couple of islands, including 5 nights in Maui, we are staying at the hyatt rather than a condo.

Kihei, HI
12. Re: two gay couples

Maui Sunseeker is a nice hotel in Kihei. You'll be very happy there. Tell the reservation agent Tracy sent you.

canada
13. Re: two gay couples

we found a place at Maui Kamaole. We will be there in Mid January and really looking forward to the rest.

Any suggestions on sites to see or great shopping??

Seattle, WA
14. Re: two gay couples

My partner and I will be staying at Kamaole Sands or Maui Kamaole with another male couple 1/19-1/25. We'd love to compare notes with you on places to go and things to see. If interested, please send email to jdfrankel@hotmail.com - thanks.

Seattle, WA. USA
reviews: 2
15. Re: two gay couples

FYI - My wife and I made our first trip to Hawaii (to Oahu and Kauai in March of 2000) with a gay couple that are very good friends of ours (one of them worked with my wife) and as some others have mentioned here, Hawaii (actually Polynesia in general) is fairly gay-friendly.

Have a good time in Maui.

Ken

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 14
16. Re: two gay couples

I just stayed at a new inn called the Pineapple Inn. It's gay owned, and they have a guest house that has 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen. The property is gorgeous, though not right on the beach. It's right were Kihei meets Wailea, with a nice view of the ocean. Check out their website.

Washington
17. Re: two gay couples

Hay there fellow Washintonian. If you want to campare notes, or have any questions. I am from Olympia. My Straight Sisters and I are going to be on Maui the same time you are. The youngest is turnig 40.. Ouch. ( I'm the oldest) We have been there a number of times. Maybe if you would like to get together for a drink or something. Let me know OK. I would be nice. If you have any questions, let me know.

Kuala Lumpur...
18. Re: two gay couples

Jam1961, why in the world would you even think that someone offering to sell you a little Maui Wowie would be any more potentially violent than anyone else on Front Street?