We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hana Mile By Mile

Which Hana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hilton, New York
Hana Mile By Mile

Could someone tell me where I can purchase this book. I went to Amazon and it said not available - I would like a new hard copy.

Thanks - Bamboo

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
reviews: 16
1. Re: Hana Mile By Mile

This is JC's website. Don't know if the book has had a reprint yet.

http://www.hawaii-guide.com/index.php/maui/

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 162
2. Re: Hana Mile By Mile

I recently bought my copy of this book on Half.com.

Oregon
reviews: 4
3. Re: Hana Mile By Mile

It is on Amazon now.

Haiku
reviews: 6
4. Re: Hana Mile By Mile

We have enjoyed the ebooks or downloading the pdf versions of both Hana Mile by Mile and Maui Mile by Mile by JC Derrick. ebook link is ebooks.ebookmall.com/ebook/234534-ebook.htm.

The old Maui version from 2005 is discontinued. "Our new Hana Highway - Mile by Mile guidebook has officially replaced our Maui - Mile by Mile Guidebook (2005)." The Hana version is in its 5th edition ... FULL color ... from 2010, and is updated with a new, easy to use index, updated maps, road conditions, photographs, several new spots. The author's link is at hawaii-guide.com/index.php/maui/store/hana_h…

Haiku
5. Re: Hana Mile By Mile

We get their newest versions every time they are published; love the downloadable feature and the wonderful combination of great tips for truly local flavor, actual facts backed by personal research plus the flair and preserving the magic attitude.

Thanks. Mahalo.

Haiku
6. Re: Hana Mile By Mile

We were just browsing the updated site with the download of both Maui Mile by Mile and Hana Mile by Mile; so great that these are in ebook format. We have always loved John Derrick's photos and travel posts here at TripAdvisor. We recommend and send copies of their guides to our friends who are planning trips to Maui, or Hawaii. Now that edition 6 is available for Maui, we will be ordering a new set.

Can't wait to get back to Maui vibes this fall; been on the mainland too long. Need a hit of Baldwin Beach hiking; black sand beach in Hana; strolling along south Maui beaches, so many great ones to choose from; enjoying upcountry, Kula, Haleakala ... Total YUM!!!

7. Re: Hana Mile By Mile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, June 19, 2013