We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have you tried Anuenue Juice Bar & Cafe?

Which Lanai City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lanai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Lanai
reviews: 35
Have you tried Anuenue Juice Bar & Cafe?

I'm very excited about this new business in Lana'i City called Anuenue Juice Bar & Cafe. It's located at the corner of Gay and 8th (where Sweetest Days used to be, if you're familiar with the area). July 1st was the opening day. Anuenue currently offers juices, smoothies, and salad bar. The smoothies are out of this world DELICIOUS! I would love to post a review, but Anuenue is not listed in the Lana'i Restaurants yet...probably too new. I want to spread the word because I think this is a great place to visit while you're here on Lana'i. Check out their FB page: https:/…135802893258286

2 replies to this topic
Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
reviews: 26
1. Re: Have you tried Anuenue Juice Bar & Cafe?

Thanks NatureCat, it is always nice to see new businesses start up in Lana`i City, especially ones with such tasty offerings.

2. Re: Have you tried Anuenue Juice Bar & Cafe?

Aloha Nature Cat,

Thank you for the review! We are officially in our 8th month of business and it is going well! :)

We are also on tripadvisor and yelp now. You are right, we weren't on either go these sites when you were our guest in July.

Again, thank you, and

Malama Pono,

Tammy Ringbauer,

Owner/operator

Reply to: Have you tried Anuenue Juice Bar & Cafe?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lanai City