We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HBR 9306 & Sealodge D6

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morro Bay...
reviews: 29
HBR 9306 & Sealodge D6

Love the location of this unit and it is available for our dates...we have stayed @ HBR (unit 4221...great studio) and know where the 9000 building is located. I am wondering if this lanai looks directly down on the St. Regis and what the noise level might be from ther?. Also, I am assuming it just has one sink (in the bathroom), correct? Thank you, HBR experts, for any info

Also, any feedback on condition of Sealodge D9? We have also stayed @ Sealodge and are aware of size, rustic outside, etc. so are primarily concerned with interior cleanliness.

California
reviews: 88
1. Re: HBR 9306 & Sealodge D6

9306 does indeed look down to the St Regis. Noise??? There used to be when they had the luau. Every other day you had drums pounding. I have heard their new "luau" from this location, but I don't think its as bad as it used to be. The pool activity isn't loud so that wouldn't be a concern. I am wondering if you can hear the big air conditioning blowers from that location. I will have to check that out when I am there in a few weeks. It is a nice hotel room and yes the sink is in the bathroom so that's where you'll do your dishes. There is one or two hotel rooms that added a sink in the hallway. You deal with Regency Pacific for this unit and not the owner if that matters to you. Is 3201 or 3202 open? The owner is over there right now remodeling it and someone said they peaked in and wished they had enough money to remodel their place like this owner did. Maybe I can get some pictures from him if you message me privately.

I don't know about D6. I am not a huge Sealodge fan.

Edited: 7:28 pm, January 07, 2012
Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 69
2. Re: HBR 9306 & Sealodge D6

Do you mean D6 or D9 for Sealodge? We stayed in D9 a couple of years ago and it was very well maintained and clean.

Morro Bay...
reviews: 29
3. Re: HBR 9306 & Sealodge D6

yes, Sealodge D9..thank you for reply.

Trabuco Canyon...
reviews: 52
4. Re: HBR 9306 & Sealodge D6

My wife and I were in Sealodge D9 last Sept, And have re-booked for this Sept as well, The Condo is One Bedroom corner unit on the 3rd (top) Floor with a view to the East and North from the Unit, from the front door the mountains around Princeville to the west are well seen, there is no noise from any other units, the kitchen is well stocked with appliances, the bed was very comfortable, you fall asleep listening to the waves hitting the reef out in the distance, depending on when you go you will be able to see Whales from the Dining area or the Desk both offer views of the Reef and the light house in Kilauea. there is a washer and dryer in the unit, Big plus, as well as a BBQ on the property, you have access to the Sealodge beach which is pretty much a private beach for the residents at Sealodge because the trail to the beach starts at sealodge and you cant park their without a pass. Like I said it is so nice we are coming back. here are 3 links one is a overhead view of the complex and two will be pictures of the Sunrise's from the Lanai that i took, We highly recommend this unit to all our friends and anyone who ask on Trip Advisor, you wont be sorry.

www.wizardpub.com/kauai/krsealodge.html

flickr.com/photos/…

flickr.com/photos/…

5. Re: HBR 9306 & Sealodge D6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, February 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Princeville