We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

feb weather princeville

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carmel, Ca
feb weather princeville

We have an opportunity to spend a week in princeville in about 10 days. (thisr week in feb)

Should I expect constant rain and overcast skies or will there be sunny days?

is it true that hanelai beach is unswimable in February os is it on a day to day basis?

I need info asap as i have to choose!

thanks

Danvers...
reviews: 33
1. Re: feb weather princeville

Just came back after spending five nights in Princeville. Had one day of rain and that was island wide. We had a mixture of sun and clouds but the ocean was very rough. Very few people in the water.

Had a great time and you can always drive to other other areas. Nothing on the island is to far. Enjoy!

Swartz Creek...
reviews: 9
2. Re: feb weather princeville

My husband and I stayed in Princeville last February 19-28 and the weather was fabulous. One day it rained very hard for the morning and early afternoon, hard enough that we couldn't get up to Ke'e on Kuhio Hwy, but by the afternoon it was sunny and glorious again. Expect light passing showers most days, but it won't disrupt your plans. Have fun!

3. Re: feb weather princeville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 21, 2009