We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

Which Poipu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

Hi. Has anyone ever stayed at either of the two Baby Beach Bungalow properties? I'd appreciate any feedback on the amenities and location. Thanks

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
reviews: 46
1. Re: Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

We stay on Baby's Beach all of the time. We absolutely LOVE the location. It's a quiet, residential neighborhood with a small beach, ideal for small children. I've never stayed at the Bungalows but have driven past many times. They are located right at the public beach access to Baby's Beach. There are two houses blocking the view of the ocean but the location to the beach is ideal. It's very close to the ocean so I can imagine that you can hear the surf at night. You will get some folks parking in front of the houses while they access the beach but I believe both units have their own driveway. The pictures of the interiors look very nice and I believe they were upgraded fairly recently. It's a great location!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 35
2. Re: Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

Aloha! Some friends of mine stayed there last year, and I think it worked out very well for them. I am not sure which of the two units they were in, but I don't believe they had any complaints. They are currently out of town, but when they return, I'll ask them and repost for you. Looks great to me, especially if you have small children. :)

Maryland
3. Re: Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

Thanks for your help!

Mission, Kansas
reviews: 2
4. Re: Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

We stayed in Baby Beach Bungalow 1 in 2006 and it was absolutely fabulous. The grounds were gorgeous and the cottage extremely comfortable and homey. You really won't want to leave! Its quite a drive from alot of the attractions, but its a beautiful drive. And at the end of the day it was wonderful to come back to the cottage. In 2007 some freinds stayed in Bungalow 2 and they also had a fantastic experience.

santa rosa...
5. Re: Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

I have old friends from Oahu who have stayed there for 3 weeks, every other summer, for years now. They won't go anywhere else. Started staying there when their kids were young because of its location to Baby Beach. The kids are grown now and don't even go with them but they still stay there. So obviously it holds something for everyone.

6. Re: Thoughts on Baby Beach Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 16, 2009