We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuhio Shores

Which Poipu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ferndale, Washington
reviews: 1
Kuhio Shores

There seems to be some negative comments about the construction around Kuhio Shores, and I would like to add my thoughts. We recently returned from staying at Kuhio Shores for one week and we noticed, of course, there was construction but it did not affect our stay there. Because this property is so close to the ocean the sound of waves blocked out any kind of noise the construction would make. I also noticed when the work was being done they, the contruction workers, try and spray water around to keep the dust down. The Kuhio Shores unit (217) we stayed in was very quiet and there wasn't any noise from the other units. I would recommend Kuhio Shores to anyone.

cincinnati ohio
reviews: 70
11. Re: Kuhio Shores

We were at Kuhio Shores at the end of August 07. No problems with construction. It was quiet, with no debris floating around in the air. All we heard everyday was the friendly alarm clock-oops, I meant rooster every morning.

California
reviews: 88
12. Re: Kuhio Shores

I just saw a condo for sale at Kuhio Shores and you can't hear a thing. You can barely see the screens. It was beautiful and watching the turtles play in the cove was great to see. The entrance looked like they had done some remodeling lately. Maybe new tile? It looked better. KS is a terrific location and the constrction shouldn't be an issue.

13. Re: Kuhio Shores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, September 09, 2009