We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atv's

Which Poipu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Atv's

Where is the best place to rent ATV's. We are staying at the Outrigger Kiahuna on Poipu in Kauai the first week of August and want to book ahead of time.

Wilmington, NC
reviews: 3
1. Re: Atv's

I don't know about renting ATV's, but a lot of people have commented favorably on this ATV tour on Kipu Ranch:

www.kiputours.com

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
reviews: 32
2. Re: Atv's

Aloha from Kaua'i!

I don't believe there will be anyplace here where you can privately rent an ATV -- you would need to go with one of the many ATV tours that are offered.

There is a really great one here on the South Shore that leaves from the old Koloa Sugar Mill and goes through the "hole in the mountain" between here and the Lihu'e side -- but I can't think of the name of it -- maybe someone else can offer help.

Malama Pono,

Janet

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
reviews: 8
3. Re: Atv's

You are staying in the perfect place to take an ATV tour.

Kauai ATV, and also Kipu Ranch ATV are all within a few minutes drive. Waterfall and other neat areas are available, depending on what you want to do.

Check with the gals at the Kiahuna Plantation Resort concierge desk, they can help you out.

We went with the Robinson Family ATV tour, it was super, but they are no longer doing the ATV'S .

Have fun....get dirty !

Denny

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
reviews: 44
4. Re: Atv's

There is a company on the south shore called "Kauai ATV Tours"

www . kauaiatv . com

From the pictures on the web, it looks like they go through on the mountain on one of their tours.

Wild, Wild West
reviews: 5
5. Re: Atv's

I have friends who did the Kipu Ranch ATV tour and said it was the highlight of their trip.

They are/were 30 years old and the outgoing type. They rented the (2) person side by side ATV and hit every waterhole they could. They were covered in mud/red dirt when they returned and couldn't have been happier. The company gave them a shirt to wear/keep during the ride.

6. Re: Atv's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 03, 2009