We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Lihue Hotel

Which Lihue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 3
Cheap Lihue Hotel

We have reservations in the Princeville area for a week but we are arriving a day early since our flight doesnt arrive until 7:30 pm. We need to find an inexpensive hotel for just that night. Any suggestions? We are renting a car so it doesn't have to be near the airport. We just thought it would be more enjoyable to have a full day (the next day) explore on the way up to Princeville.

Thanks,

Bob

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Cheap Lihue Hotel

I don't know if it's the cheapest, but my sister stayed at the Garden Island Inn for about $100+ when she was in the same situation, waiting for her condo to be ready. She thought it was just fine.

http://www.gardenislandinn.com/

San Diego...
reviews: 42
2. Re: Cheap Lihue Hotel

hit priceline or hotwire. You may find a real deal on the Marriott (great pool) or the Hilton which is a decent resort that has been discounting heavily.

failing that, the Kauai Palms (cheap and cheerful) or perhaps the Banyan Harbor Inn

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60623-d226075-…

It's only 40 min or so up to P-ville so it's not that big a deal, though most of the accommodations up there are condos so one night may not be as straightforward as in Lihue/Kapaa area.

San Diego...
reviews: 42
3. Re: Cheap Lihue Hotel

Actually I meant the one posted just above rather than Banyan Harbor. They're adjacent.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
reviews: 97
4. Re: Cheap Lihue Hotel

Hotel Coral Reef is running some specials ($89.00 per night). I have not stayed there personally, but do know the whole hotel has been re-done and up-graded. Looks pretty nice compared to how it use to look.

hotelcoralreefresort.com/reservations/reserv…

You might look at some B&B's too since it's just one night.

3Chihuahuas

5. Re: Cheap Lihue Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:29 am, January 03, 2010