We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

Which Hanalei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin
Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

If anyone has knowlege of a specific unit, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thak you kindly.

Wild, Wild West
reviews: 5
1. Re: Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

Go over to the Hanalei forum and search around a bit. There was a thread not too long ago that had a couple links to owners SPECIFIC units and they were awesome...definitely the way to go.

Wild, Wild West
2. Re: Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

Duh...my bad, this is on the Hanalei area. Anyway, I went back and found the thread. The company that manages the rentals is....

www.summitpacific.com

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
reviews: 46
3. Re: Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

Also try www . hanaleibayresort . com

Actually, there are several companies that rent HBR. Summit Pacific has a great website....

denver, CO
4. Re: Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

go with K2's rec. do NOT rent through HBR.com---this is where a lot of things differ there from personal experience.

AT SUMMITPACIFIC you rent through owners and can SEE what you are renting..photos, details are impt here. There are also a few other rental agencies that rep HBR. General conditions, locations of condo units can differ greatly--there will be no surprises if you rent through owners at HBR. Good Luck and have a great time! (we did).

California
reviews: 89
5. Re: Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

If you go directly to hanaleibayresort.com that is the resort's website. If you rent through them you are not told which unit you can reserve, what the view is etc. You might go and be disappointed. As slb states rent through a private owner where you can ask for more pictures and reviews.

Have a great time.

California
reviews: 89
6. Re: Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

I meant SLH. Sorry!

7. Re: Oops, I mean HBR: how to find the right condo-any tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 05, 2009