We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikoloa weather

Which Waikoloa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashburn, Virginia
reviews: 88
Waikoloa weather

Does the weather service in Hawaii predicts that there will be the same weather in April as in March? Or is there any chance for improvment? I will be in Waikoloa April 18-25 and I am really hoping that the weather will improve.

SLC, Utah
reviews: 1
1. Re: Waikoloa weather

I'm interested to know this, too. Anybody have any idea about the end of April?

--MKSpring

Island of Hawaii...
reviews: 24
2. Re: Waikoloa weather

It's hard to predict the weather in Hawaii unless there is a massive storm approaching the islands. We are known to have micro climate areas. In fact, I stay at a certain subdivision on a very regular basis and while it rains in one section of the subdivision, it is sunny in the rest of the subdivision. The weather usually is very reliable here. We have not had a two-week weather pattern that we have know for 15 years!

Palm Springs...
reviews: 68
3. Re: Waikoloa weather

Checked with the weather gurus and the bottom line is this is a La Nina year and no one is sure what will happen or where here.

One thing I discovered is this is the most rain here since 1956......... And it is weird...Capt Cook had hail and Kona has a tornado warning....... up in Kauai 55 inches of rain fell in 24 hours .......... this is not typical of Hawaii

So yes ther will be weather , no wh wont know till a few days before, However there are many climates on the island and it wint be bad all the time everywhere ...... think positive