We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Building to request in Hilton Kings Land?

Which Waikoloa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coldwater, Michigan
reviews: 3
Best Building to request in Hilton Kings Land?

Will be staying at Kings Land in Feb, what building has the best views? Or suggestions for any other reason as well ( conveniences etc?) Thanks!

Lake Forest...
reviews: 22
1. Re: Best Building to request in Hilton Kings Land?

We were there in July and stayed in Bldg 7. It was one bldg away from the main clubhouse and check in area. It was great because we could just walk over to pools etc... Its such a beautiful resort and the condo was really nice. We really enjoyed our stay at Kings Land.

Minnesota
2. Re: Best Building to request in Hilton Kings Land?

We are staying in Building 7 right now and really are enjoying it. Close to main pool, easy in, easy out. I rebooked my hotel after reading Fairway Villas had cockroaches, and so glad I did. We love it here and so will you!

3. Re: Best Building to request in Hilton Kings Land?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, February 17, 2013