We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Kings Land?

Which Waikoloa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
reviews: 16
Booking Kings Land?

Is there any other way to book a condo at Kings Land besides the Hilton website or being a timeshare owner?

Corona del Mar...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Booking Kings Land?

It's on Expedia and similar sites. I am curious as to why?

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 16
2. Re: Booking Kings Land?

I usually book condos on vrbo so I'm used to seeing the exact unit and the location. Wish I could do that at Kings Land, or perhaps find a better rate than Hilton.

Corona del Mar...
3. Re: Booking Kings Land?

I'm going to Kingsland in Oct and my stay is via an exchange thru RCI (timeshare). Being a member of the Hilton Loyalty program does not count and means nothing in the timeshare properties. Since I am not an owner or member of the Hilton Vacation Club, I cannot request a specific unit or building-same boat as you! My plan is to request upon checking in, but instead of a specific unit, more of a building location. I'd like to be near the serenity pool which is between buildings 3 & 4. That pool has a waterfall and personally, I think it will be nice and quiet, especially since we don't have kids. From my research, all of the units are great and it is just a matter of if you want to be close to a specific pool or the clubhouse. Regulars have their preferences, but I haven't read about any "bad" units. I don't think that any of the units have an ocean view. If you want to look at renting from an owner, check out www.tug.com or www.redweek.com

Edited: 7:18 pm, August 16, 2011
NJ
reviews: 78
4. Re: Booking Kings Land?

Vista Waikoloa, Fairway Villas, Waikoloa Colony Villas, Hali'i Kai Resort, and Kolea at Waikoloa Beach Resort are condo complexes other than Hilton properties at Waikoloa Beach Resort.

We have stayed on the 2nd floor and we had peekaboo ocean views at Kings' Land.

Corona del Mar...
5. Re: Booking Kings Land?

This just posted on Living Social today:

livingsocial.com/escapes/…

6. Re: Booking Kings Land?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 11, 2012