We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikoloa Marriott...Roaches??....Room selection??

Which Waikoloa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chico, CA
Waikoloa Marriott...Roaches??....Room selection??

Has any one experienced a roach problem during thier stay at this hotel??

Is there a tower, floor ,or room that anyone can suggest is better or worse than another.

One week togo can't wait, Thanks for your help.

Hilo, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
reviews: 4
11. Re: Waikoloa Marriott...Roaches??....Room selection??

Nah, the roaches need us to make crumbs, Dan. All those tasty treats we provide them. Mmm, malasadas. I love tourists! (says Mr. Roach)

IceGurlie
reviews: 77
12. Re: Waikoloa Marriott...Roaches??....Room selection??

Didn't see any roaches, but saw plenty of ants! (We weren't in a ground floor room.) It was the only hotel in Hawaii where we had any bugs in the room. We did have a gecko in our Kauai room who provided us with an entertaining evening. I definitely preferred him to the ants I found in our bed at the Marriott Waikoloa!

13. Re: Waikoloa Marriott...Roaches??....Room selection??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, October 29, 2012