We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

Which Teton Village hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
reviews: 22
Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

My husband and I are planning our first trip to this area. Can anyone compare and contrast these two hotels (along with any others which are comparable)? We wonder about overall quality, upkeep, views, pools, etc.

Denison, TX
reviews: 24
1. Re: Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

I have EXACTLY the same question; I'm coming for 3 nights in September; this after a long road trip including work. I'd like to surprise my wife with a nice stay, and from what I can tell the prices for these hotels are about the same. SO, what to do, what to do?

Regina, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
reviews: 86
2. Re: Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

Hotel Terra without a doubt.

New York, NY
3. Re: Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

Can you compare and contrast the two??

Katy, Texas
reviews: 16
4. Re: Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

Read the 35 terrible/poor reviews of Snake River and you will have your answer. There is a reason Hotel Terra is #1. We booked Hotel Terra for our September visit.

New York, NY
5. Re: Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

Thank you! I am booking Hotel Terra tomorrow!

6. Re: Snake River Lodge VS Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 23, 2011