We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat in Jackson Hole.

Which Moran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2008WY
Places to eat in Jackson Hole.

Can amyone tell me a good place to eat in Jackson Hole or Moran?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 296
1. Re: Places to eat in Jackson Hole.

Gunbarrel Restaurant is great for steak, seafood, elk, bison, etc. Rated #1 on TA. Also good for pizza, drinks, etc. is Dornan's at edge of GTNP.

alabama
2. Re: Places to eat in Jackson Hole.

depends on what you are looking for & how much you want to spend.

my favorite for a moderately priced place for lunch or dinner is the sweetwater. small, quaint, not fancy.

as the above poster mentions, the gunbarrel is one of the more popular steak places in town. big dining room, salad bar, & portions are probably big enough to split unless you are a big eater.

i prefer burke's chop house but it is a little more upscale/expensive. another good steak place with huge side portions is the cowboy steakhouse located in the basement of the milliondollar cowboy saloon. again, more upscale & pricey but splitting helps.

dornans at moose junction is great to me for the atmosphere in the summer. sit outside on the deck overlooking the snake river & staring into the tetons. good pasta/pizza/salads.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
reviews: 35
3. Re: Places to eat in Jackson Hole.

We liked Bubba's BBQ for lunch and dinner and Jedediah's House of Sourdough for Breakfast. I have read on this site that Bubba's quality has gone down a bit, but others still say it's ok. We haven't been out this way for some time, but I can still remember the reasonable, delicious meals we had at both places.

Enjoy!

4. Re: Places to eat in Jackson Hole.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 23, 2009