We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 27th-April 2nd snow activites

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chandler, AZ
March 27th-April 2nd snow activites

My girlfriend and i will be staying in Jackson for the above mentioned dates and I am starting to get nervous about the amount of snow activities that will still be available, in particular snowmobiling and obviously snowboarding.... We had planned to do both... I know its hard to say how much snow there will still be but what are the odds we will be ok if you were to take a guess?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: March 27th-April 2nd snow activites

There's no possible way you can make any prediction of any kind that far out. But it would be extremely unusual that Jackson Hole would not still be open. But it is spring. But you should not look at January weather and forecast that to late March.

Have fun.

Burlington, Iowa...
reviews: 13
2. Re: March 27th-April 2nd snow activites

I'm not sure what the elevation is in Jackson, but I remember a few years ago in mid April, there was not much snow at mammoth in Yellowstone. However at Canyon in the park, there was plenty. It did not completely melt until June. Hopefully someone with spring experience in Jackson will chime in with more accurate info.

Chandler, AZ
3. Re: March 27th-April 2nd snow activites

Im going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best, I know even here in Arizona we have had some nice heavy snowfalls in March...

4. Re: March 27th-April 2nd snow activites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 12, 2014