We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow..Is anyone there?

Which Evanston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pueblo, Colorado
reviews: 39
Wow..Is anyone there?

Ya..wow this is a slow forum..Will be in Evanson Thursday 7-18-13..for one nite..on our way to Canada on the Harley..have read about restaurants..bars..any 1 place for dinner and breakfast the next day?anyone will recommend?

4 replies to this topic
Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
reviews: 64
1. Re: Wow..Is anyone there?

Probably because it is so close to some other attractions that get better attention. I have some friends in the area - let me get back to you. What is the route via the hog?

My thought is it might be a one bar/restaurant town. You can't go wrong if you are friendly and looking to experience the area right.

Pueblo, Colorado
reviews: 39
2. Re: Wow..Is anyone there?

Heading up the fast way ..I-25 out of Colorado..first stop Evanston..up to Salmon Id. then 93 up to Canada

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
reviews: 64
3. Re: Wow..Is anyone there?

You may want to head further up - feedback I received "not really much in Evanston, we just drive through it...."

Perhaps divert N for an hour and hit up Bear Lake instead?

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 126
4. Re: Wow..Is anyone there?

Kbot lives in Evanston. She may not check the forums as much but you could find her on the Arizona forums where she is a DE. She would have lots of info.

Evanston is bigger than a one bar town by quite a bit. But since we usually don't stop or only stop for gas it isn't one I know well.

Reply to: Wow..Is anyone there?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted