We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lazy River Tubing - Wisconsin River

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee
reviews: 25
Lazy River Tubing - Wisconsin River

Trying to find the best lazy river tubing on the Wisconsin River. We'll actually be staying outside of the Dells (in Adams) so am okay traveling. I've been to Point Bluff before but is there anyplace we might not have thought of? We're a group of fun adults - no kids. Yes, we will be having beverages and it's liable to get a little rowdy. I looked at the pictures for Sandy Shores and that was A LOT of kids. Don't get me wrong I have kids myself but this is an adults only weekend. I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
1. Re: Lazy River Tubing - Wisconsin River

midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/outdoors_rec… some good info. here.

explorewisconsin.com/spotlight/adamscounty

sorry I have no personal experience on this one so hopefully others chime in with some more meaningful info. fo you Lee99Milwaukee.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
2. Re: Lazy River Tubing - Wisconsin River

Seems to me there are a number of tube rental outfits up and down the river, but I am not a tuber, so have no real knowledge either. I know I passed some places on 82 between Mauston and the Dells.

Instead of the Wisconsin, have you considered tubing on the Kickapoo River from Ontario WI? It's a huge attraction for canoes and tubes. Not very deep. Lots of rental places there.

Mauston, Wisconsin
reviews: 1
3. Re: Lazy River Tubing - Wisconsin River

Give Sandy Shores Tubing a try. It is a new float, on a different stretch of river. There are more sand bars and beach areas to stop at. There are also no rocks. They do send a mix of tubers such as, bachelor/ette parties, families, re-unions or whatever you may have. There are also plenty of sandy shore lines for your rowdy crowd to settle on. :D

4. Re: Lazy River Tubing - Wisconsin River

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:44 am, July 25, 2014