We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Weekend

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Joliet, Illinois
Couples Weekend

We are planning a couples trip, five couples, for Wisconsin Dells, for the Labor Day weekend 2013. We would like to be as economical as possible. Any suggestions on places to stay? Thanks.

Wisconsin
reviews: 11
1. Re: Couples Weekend

It might be too late, but if you REALLY want to be economical, I would check with some of the campgrounds around the Dells and see if they have cabins available. If that doesn't appeal to you, then you have to be more specific as to what you are looking for so we can point you in the right direction.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
2. Re: Couples Weekend

Try Blackhawk or Indian Trail both rate high and are mom/pop so are cheaper than the big resorts.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 2
3. Re: Couples Weekend

I love Blackhawk. They might be booked though.

Email Wilderness and Great Wolf to see what they can do for you. Wilderness has always been awesome to me. Gave me a few bucks off when I stayed last Labor Day weekend.

Also, I noticed Coca Cola is advertising $25-$50 off stays at the Wilderness on 24 packs. Check that out if you can.

4. Re: Couples Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Wisconsin Dells