We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 28
Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

We have a cabin rented at Wilderness next week. We plan on eating there as there is a kitchen. Has anyone done this? If so, were there enough cooking pots pans etc. dishes there or do you advise we bring our own?

Minnesota
reviews: 316
1. Re: Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

Yes, the cabin is equipped. We just brought our waffle iron and full-size griddle. There is a grill available.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 28
2. Re: Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

That is good to know...thanks for replying.

Wisconsin
reviews: 51
3. Re: Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

At least at Wilderness on the lake the condos were well stocked with pots/pans/glass/utensils/plates/etc. But if I remember correctly, the "consumables" they supplied were hit or miss. I do believe there was dish detergent for the sink and dishwasher, but no paper towels or coffee filters. We also had a washer/dryer but no laundry detergent. I haven't stayed at the Wilderness cabins, but I would think they would be similar.

Minnesota
reviews: 316
4. Re: Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

We have stayed at both the Wilderness cabins and Glacier Canyon condos. There are paper towels and coffee filters as well as dishwasher detergent. We always bring our own laundry detergent, so I cannot remember that. If anything is missing you could simply call the front desk. We needed to do that for extra garbage bags.

Wisconsin
reviews: 51
5. Re: Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

Thanks for clarifying that!

6. Re: Kitchens in cabin at Wilderness Resortw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 18, 2014