We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
reviews: 27
Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

Will there be anything to do in the Dells if my sister isn't comfortable being in a swimsuit?? I wish I could talk her into it and I will try today before I book anything but . . . is there much to do if she doesn't go to the waterparks?? Are there roller coasters?

I saw horseback riding and duck rides. Do you recommend them??

Should we go somewhere else??

Michigan
11. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

Does anyone recommend purchasing the Fun Card for the Dells? I think its $10 and says there is a lot of 2 for 1 deals.

Wisconsin
reviews: 15
12. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

dklein47 - The fun card is for drinks, I believe. You would be better off to purchase the Dells coupon book if you are coming to see the attractions and spend money at those. Those coupons would be good for hotels, restaurants, attractions, shopping.

Wisconsin
13. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

dklein47 - The fun card is for drinks, I believe. You would be better off to purchase the Dells coupon book if you are coming to see the attractions and spend money at those. Those coupons would be good for hotels, restaurants, attractions, shopping.

IL
reviews: 1
14. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

I highly recommend the Dells Fun Card, it is good at Restaraunts, Waterparks, Golf Courses and all the Attractions worth seeing and is half the price of the coupon book. I saved over $300 using it on our vacation two weeks ago, we went on the Duck's, went to Noah's Ark and Mt. Olympus for half price it was great. I donât like clipping coupons so the coupon book was not to appealing and with the Fun Card I just kept it in my wallet like a credit card and showed it to all the places we went to. They also sell a Party Card and Beer Card for drinks that is good for 30 placed in the Dells.

Martin

Michigan
15. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

Thanks Martin. Did you like Noahs Ark or Mt. Olympus better?

Wisconsin
16. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

Thanks Marty144 - I didn't know about the Fun Card and was confusing it with the drink card that's out there. If you are interested in a larger variety of discounts and don't mind dealing with actual coupons, check out these two sites for coupon books.

www.dells.com

www.dellscoupons.com

il
17. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

just took a group of high school girl scouts to the dells for a week. There are many thing to do and see. The girls really enjoy the jet boat ride (it goes fast and you do get wet) and the Ducks, we also did the upper boat tour. Went horse back riding at the canyon creek stables, tommy bartlett ski show at night. and of course spent one whole day at mt olympus. great roller coasters, and go carts.

18. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:26 pm, July 18, 2006
19. Re: Good destination if my sister doesn't like water parks??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 12, 2009