We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eau Claire...
reviews: 46
Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

I've been searching for any discounts for Rick Wilcox and haven't come up with anything. Is anyone aware of any promos or coupons for this attraction? Thanks -

South Bend, Indiana
reviews: 152
1. Re: Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

I purchased our tickets off the Wilcox website and saved 10%. I just did will call and we picked them up when we arrived for the show.

I also saw an add in one of the Dells Attraction Magazines where you can save if you bundle Wilcox with other things to do. i think it was Noah's Ark, Army Ducks and some Laser Tag place. Not sure of the savings on that one.

Eau Claire...
2. Re: Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

Thanks for the info.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 2
3. Re: Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

I remember a few years ago I found a code online for 20-25% off just doing a google seach. I wouldn't worry much about what seats you get, it's a small theater.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 2
4. Re: Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

after doing a little digging, the 25% code I used back then is no longer valid. Best I can find is 10% for liking them on Facebook.

Eau Claire...
5. Re: Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

10% helps. Thanks.

6. Re: Any discounts for Rick Wilcox?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 27, 2014