We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belmond, Iowa
reviews: 6
High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

We are traveling to the Dells at the beginning of July and I was wondering how the river levels are and if they are having any of the flooding issues that some of the states around them are. We are staying at a resort on Lake Delton and I just want to make sure that we are prepared for whatever comes our way. Thanks for the info!

Wisconsin
reviews: 11
1. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

Nothing yet. If it keeps raining that could change.

Belmond, Iowa
2. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

PPowner,

Thank you so much for the information. We are planning on doing a tubing trip down the Wisconsin river and I was wondering if that's a good idea or not. We will keep an eye on the situation!

Wisconsin
reviews: 11
3. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

River's Edge Resort runs a tubing business on the Wisconsin. You can always call them and ask if they are running into any problems.

South Bend, Indiana
reviews: 131
4. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

We just got back this past Thursday. We did both the Upper and Lower (Duck) Dells tours and both of the boat pilots called the river "healthy". I guess it was pretty low last year. There were some whirlpools on the upper tour, but nothing crazy.

Belmond, Iowa
5. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

Thank you everyone for the information! I will keep an eye on the situation. I'm hoping it stops raining soon !!!!

Belmond, Iowa
6. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

Can anyone give me an update on the river and lake levels? Are there any flooding issues happening right now? Thank you so much for any info. you can give me.

chicago
reviews: 19
7. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

No issues

Belmond, Iowa
8. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

Thank you so much msmejkal for the update!

9. Re: High river levels or flooding issues in the Dells?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 08, 2014