We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dells date night..

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dells date night..

My husband and I will be spending our anniversary in the dells. We have been there many times before and done all of the touristy things with the kids. However we have never been there alone before. What are some of the more adult geared things to do, and any recommendations on a good restaurant would be great too. We will be there next weekend, 6/21-23. Thanks!

Wisconsin
reviews: 15
1. Re: Dells date night..

House of Embers has pretty good food and different little rooms to eat in - can be kind of romantic. Can't beat the ambiance at Ishnala, but it's pricey. We were there a couple of weeks ago and my husband was disappointed with the ribeye steak. My meal was ok but I wouldn't order it again. Go for a drink if you don't like the food prices (drinks are not cheap, either). The Del Bar is very pricey and I haven't been there in years so can't say what the food is like. A little more casual but interesting food is the High Rock Cafe. If you go, sit upstairs so you can people watch on the main street. There are two big nightclubs if you are into that - Wett and Marley's. Marley's also has a restaurant, both inside and outside, that you might like. If you like microbrew beer, take a short drive to Port Huron where they make 4 different types of beer and they have a room where you can sit and drink. The don't offer any hard alcohol or food other than popcorn and pretzels. The beer is really good - according to my husband since I don't drink it. Another casual place you might like to go is Ravina Inn. It's right on Lake Delton and has a huge outdoor deck right next tot he water. You can see the back of the Tommy Bartlett show from there. If the weather is nice check out the River Walk - you can eat on the balcony and watch the boats on the river or sit down at their beer garden on the balcony. Nice and relaxing.

That's some of the adult things that we do in the Dells.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
2. Re: Dells date night..

Those seem like good ideas to me. I would also add Alamo Smokehous as a meal option. It's in the former Pedro's location.

3. Re: Dells date night..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 19, 2014