We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to go to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Best time to go to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells?

I know that the resort can get crowded during the summer. Although the public can't buy day passes, I heard that people who stay at other places are able to go here. First, I want to know how crowded it will be during the first week of July (week days only). Second, how long would kids have to wait in lines for the good rides? Third, is it usually less crowded than the other resorts? Last, is putting up with the wait and crowds absolutely worth it?

Iowa
reviews: 328
11. Re: Best time to go to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells?

I'm kind of kicking myself now that we paid for rooms in the Wilderness resort last year (which we were in only to sleep), when we could have just stayed at Fields Motel! Live and learn, I guess.

chicago
reviews: 19
12. Re: Best time to go to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells?

Not sure july 1-3 will be that crowded I'm finding cheap hotel rates for those days

Rockford, Illinois
13. Re: Best time to go to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells?

Fields Motel IS owned by the Wilderness. :)

14. Re: Best time to go to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 30, 2014