We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noah's Ark Cabanas?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilton, Iowa
reviews: 85
Noah's Ark Cabanas?

Noah's Ark website says they now offer cabanas for rent. Last time I was there (two years ago) they didn't. Has anyone here rented one, or is this the first year? If you have, please describe the experience. Thanks in advance.

Wisconsin Dells
1. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

This is the second year of the cabanas at Noah's Ark. Each area is a little different set-up and you can see what they are like online. Each include a picnic table, 4 chairs and a locker ($5 key deposit needed).

Wilton, Iowa
2. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

Where online? The last sentence of your post comes directly from the Noah's Ark website, but there are no photos that I can find there (I looked in the photos and videos), and no further information, which is why I posted my question. Thanks anyway.

blaine,minnesota
3. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

they have had the cabanas since at least 2011 as we rented one in 2011. They are first come, first serve. It was nice to have a place to rest and eat. Seem to have gone up in price as I don't remember them being quite so pricey. We enjoyed them. Ours was over to the right of the entrance was by the lazy river I believe.

Wilton, Iowa
4. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

Thanks for the information, splash-lovermn!

Wilton, Iowa
5. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

Just back from the Dells (will try to post a trip report soon), and we did end up renting a cabana at Noah's Ark. We rented cabana #19, near the Slidewinders. Cost was $95, and included two lockers near the cabana (had to pay a deposit for the lockers, refunded when the keys were turned in). The cabanas in this area are like wooden picnic shelters, with walls on three sides. A picnic table and four loungers are included. There is waitress service for food and drinks, and the prices were the same as in the food stands. The waitress came around about every 20 minutes and did a good job. You can run a tab and settle up before you leave. Very convenient.

Even though Noah's Ark was not very busy that day (last Wednesday), having a place to gather and leave our things was worth it to us. And shade is hard to come by at Noah's Ark, so this now grey but once upon a time red head appreciated it.

It was worth it to us (six adults and four children in our group), and we would do it again. It would be even more worth it on a very busy day. Let me know if you have any other questions.

pjpeck

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
6. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

Can you bring a cooler in if you have a cabana? Does it include any food or bev in the price? Just wondering...

Wilton, Iowa
7. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

As far as I am aware, you are not allowed to bring any food or beverage into the park. They were searching bags at the entrance when we went in. And no food or beverage is included in the cabana rental. But there is waitress service, and the prices are the same as in the food stands in the park.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
8. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

Thanks! It would seem to me that allowing you to bring in a cooler would be an outstanding benefit.

9. Re: Noah's Ark Cabanas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014