We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast places

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 14
Breakfast places

Besides the obvious...Paul Bunyan, My Pancake and Perkins....any places that serve a really good breakfast?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 102
1. Re: Breakfast places

it's a chain but Cracker Barrel never disappoints in this dept. IHOP is another chain but one to consider, sometimes they have good deals/free meals for kids on certain days, that sort of thing.

Edited: 3:34 pm, April 25, 2013
Wisconsin
reviews: 20
2. Re: Breakfast places

We're not big on breakfast out so we haven't been to these places, but in addition to what was previously suggested there is BJ's Restaurant, Howie's Restaurant, Wintergreen Grill and Denny'sOriginal Diner (not the Dennys by the Interstate). I think you can google their menus. Elveric may have some suggestions for you.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 35
3. Re: Breakfast places

Thunder Valley Inn just outside of Dells. They offer great homemade food, jellies, cheeses and other goodies.

Wisconsin
4. Re: Breakfast places

Isn't that a B&B? Don't you have to stay there?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 102
5. Re: Breakfast places

www.thundervalleyinn.com/restaurant.htm It's a B&B with their own restaurant and open to the public many are that come to mind like the Landmark Restaurant at the Rittenhouse Inn in Bayfield and White Gull Inn's one in Door County.

Wisconsin
6. Re: Breakfast places

Thanks for letting me know....I will have to put that on our list.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
7. Re: Breakfast places

I'm not much of a breakfast eater -- I'm happy with a breakfast sandwich, donuts and coffee from Dunkin' Donuts (which has two locations in the Dells).

I would second Denny's Diner (near the Lake Delton Fire Department, not the chain).

There are a couple of places that claim to serve Howie's Huge Breakfast. The original Howie's was a Dells fixture for decades. The current locations seem to be less satisfying.

There is a restaurant in Baraboo called the Log Cabin that has a good breakfast and really good homemade pies.

Wisconsin Dells
8. Re: Breakfast places

In addition to those listed above (all great options), Trapper's Turn Golf Club offers a very large Sunday breakfast brunch.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 35
9. Re: Breakfast places

Thunder Valley restaurant is open to the public. The food is all homemade and very good.

Edited: 5:49 pm, May 24, 2013
Poynette, Wisconsin
reviews: 24
10. Re: Breakfast places

Thunder Valley has a wonderful breakfast but I believe they only serve on Sundays. On Sundays they also have a small farmers market and sometimes there is even live music. It's our families favorite breakfast place. Far better than any chain restaurant.