We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dells Fun Card

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 12
Dells Fun Card

I'm trying to figure out if when they have child in parenthesis if that means when you buy a child's ticket you get one free or if it will work if you buy an adult ticket, you will get a child's free. I only have one kid and while trying to plan things out I want to know if I can count on using that at certain places.

1. Re: Dells Fun Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, May 08, 2013
Wisconsin
2. Re: Dells Fun Card

I really don't think that was helpful at all. LOL. I know they redeem different offers and if I could find the answer to my question on that link, I wouldn't have posted it on here.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
3. Re: Dells Fun Card

I never bank of the "third party" fun cards. There's a lot of fine print, blackout dates, etc. They are printed way in advance and often businesses will "change management" and the new managers know nothing of the deal or say they never approved it. Or the one employee in the building when you show up know nothing about it. I never buy them and if someone gives me one and it works I consider it a bonus.

Wisconsin
4. Re: Dells Fun Card

I've seen hotels having them for free. So was just curious. I don't plan to buy one either. LOL. Because I don't know if we plan to go to any of the places on it.

5. Re: Dells Fun Card

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, June 03, 2013
6. Re: Dells Fun Card

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 05, 2014