We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalahari Question...Indoor Amusement area

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 39
Kalahari Question...Indoor Amusement area

Hello....first timer to the Kalahari. The package I originally wanted to book is now sold out, and will have to buy passes for the two kids to the indoor amusement area. Question....is it wristband based....so, we as parents can walk around the area waiting for the kids? I don't want to have to buy entrance for myself if I am not going on any rides etc.

Also, can anyone bowl? Or do you need wristbands for that too? Thanks

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
1. Re: Kalahari Question...Indoor Amusement area

I would call and ask Kalahari directly. As is often the case anywhere you go, you pay whether you use the facilities or not, we have a local waterpark and I pay just to sit inside to be near the kids. It's just easier to charge and keep track of people this way too.

Chicago Suburbs
reviews: 17
2. Re: Kalahari Question...Indoor Amusement area

When we went, there was no charge to get into the indoor amusement park and watch your kids. Wristbands or tickets were checked when you went on the rides, not when you went into the area. I think you have to go into the area to purchase tickets.

Minnesota
reviews: 290
3. Re: Kalahari Question...Indoor Amusement area

Rick MP's info is right on. However, you may purchase the theme park wrist bands at check in (Makes it easy) or at the indoor theme park itself. You are able to purchase individual tickets for each activity/ride or use a wrist band. The selection of coin operated games is incredible. There were many games that we have never seen before and were unique to the Kalahari.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 39
4. Re: Kalahari Question...Indoor Amusement area

Thank you thank you! Just what I thought!

5. Re: Kalahari Question...Indoor Amusement area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 14, 2014