We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 46
Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

Having a little get togather with the guys this weekend in the dells area, looking for any suggestions. It dosent have to be adult themed but we dont want to be upsetting any familys. Open to any ideas!! Thanks

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
1. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells-attraction/even… Here's some event listings for you. Make sure you scroll down in the box, candlelight snowshoe/ski, chocolate fest and a winter carnival as well as music was listed.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
2. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

Thanks for the reply, candlelight snowshoe is probably not going to intrest our group but did make me smile. Maybe fun with the wife but a bachlor party. Thanks

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
3. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

maybe a nightclub then perhaps lol

http://www.thereefnightclub.com/

maybe the locals can chime in with some good info. for you

Green Bay, Wisconsin
4. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

Thanks again Hatch, i was kind of hoping a local or two would suggest something. I know the dells as a twice a year visitor just normaly have my kids so the agenda is a little different. I just wanted to make sure we were not missing any special events going on. Just random activites to check out.

Sharon, Wisconsin
reviews: 53
5. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

how about Rodney Carrington at the Crystal to get you started? Friday night, still a few tickets, not great, but hey, you can hear up in the balcony - unless you wanted to close enough to invite him along...

Edited: 3:10 am, February 13, 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
6. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

Carrington would be great! Thank you i seen that a few days ago, its been a while since i seen anything from him so it would all be new to me again. Friday night may be hard with our group coming from all over not sure what time everyone is showing up. Thank you

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
7. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

You can check The Express. http://expressonline.biz/

They have pretty complete info on whats going on in and around the Dells.

8. Re: Any non-family events this weekend in the dells?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 15, 2014