We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wilderness coupons

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
Wilderness coupons

There is a coupon for savings on lodging at the Wilderness in today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel newspaper.

Spring: valid for reservations made after 2/10 for stays prior to 5/23, $50 off 2 nights lodging, coupon code SB50-2013.

Summer: valid for stays between 6/14 and 8/24. Must book by 4/15, $20 off each night's lodging, coupon code SB20-2013.

1. Re: Wilderness coupons

Please note: These coupon codes are only valid if you can present the actual coupon as well at the time of your check-in. Thank you.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
2. Re: Wilderness coupons

Anyone have a coupon that they're willing to mail me? :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 26
3. Re: Wilderness coupons

Good luck Brooke . . . who subscribes to the print version of the Milwaukee J/S these days? Wish I could help you.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
4. Re: Wilderness coupons

I still get the paper and I don't believe I'm the only one.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 26
5. Re: Wilderness coupons

I understand some people do Pryzk . . . sorry to be taken so literally.

6. Re: Wilderness coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 08, 2014