We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Il
reviews: 36
Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

Anyone know what smaller hotels/motels offer free passes to either Chula Vista or Kalahari?

Thinking of an early March trip & only finding the biggie resorts with incredibly high prices...$300 plus taxes, and the ever popular "resort fee" per night is out of my desire to pay.

I did find Best Western Ambassador offering Chula Vista passes. Any others? Or an opinion of BW Ambassador?

Another "want" is a hotel with a separate sleeping room (close the door) so I can snore the night away & my family can still get some sleep. So a 2-room suite or similar would be great.

Then again I could always go to a Chula Vacation Club pitch & get a "free" room ...just kidding : ) What a life that simple post took on!

Bye,

SeaBass

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 93
1. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

I don't know off hand but the visitor's bureau would likely know. They have a presence here on TA in some of the Wisconsin Dells threads or go ahead and find them and call/e-mail them online.

Some deals on wisdells:

wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells-deals/search-re…

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
2. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

There are several properties that have been mentioned in other posts that offer Chula Passes. I know Amber's Hideaway and Skyline offered them. But make sure those offers are current.

I am not aware of any that offer Kalahari passes.

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 144
3. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

On the off chance you find a resort / hotel that fits all needs but the free passes, pricing for day passes at Kalahari is resonable compared to other parks in the area. Thinking outside the box, have you thought of Yogi Bear Campground? They have several packages for campers, chalets or cabins and passes to Kalahari.

kalahariresorts.com/wi/parks/waterparkdaily/

dellsjellystone.com/special-and-packages/

Chicago, Il
reviews: 36
4. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

Appreciate the ideas.

Goose, we're going in March, so campgrounds are closed until May. And you don't know my lovely wifey! She wanted to go to Grand Canyon. Saw a PBS special, showing all the muddy water & BUGS! Got out the travel guide, turned the page to Grand CAYMAN! Yes, that's more her speed! Ha!

At least she agrees that $300/nt for a typical mega waterpark resort is ridiculous, so she'll do a smaller hotel as long as it's clean.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
5. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

Not sure I would consider the $37 plus tax per person for a Kalahari day pass reasonable -- especially if it's only the indoor waterpark. (That was today's price on their website.) If you have a family of four, you are better off getting a room on site.

Naperville, Illinois
reviews: 9
6. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

Amber's Hideaway price is $59 for a 2-bed room with Chula Vista's pass on a weekday. I called and learned that today! Hope this helps!

Tracy

Minneapolis...
reviews: 8
7. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

Tha Atlantismotel/Hotel has plentiful Chula Vista water park passes.

Wisconsin Dells
8. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

Here are a few locations to consider: Baker's Sunset Bay is located along Lake Delton and they just did a renovation two years ago to include family suites so you will have privacy to snore the night away. They also include Kalahari Theme Park tickets with their stay and have packages that include the waterpark as well. Here is a link: sunsetbayresort.com/internet-specials-packag…

Amber's Hideaway, Skyline and Meadowbrook do offer waterpark packages. To view the variety of lodging available in Wisconsin Dells, visit our website at: www.wisdells.com

9. Re: Hotel/Motel with free waterpark passes to Chula or Kalahari?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 21, 2014