We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
reviews: 1
Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

What is the best indoor water park to take teenagers? Thanks!!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
1. Re: Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

Kalahari! This tends to be the most popular overall for this age and other offerings on site as well. Wilderness or Chula Vista would be secondary options to consider but for the teenager definitely Kalahari will provide the most interest for that age!

Edited: 3:11 pm, January 22, 2013
Minnesota
reviews: 299
2. Re: Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

I agree with Kalahari!

chicago
reviews: 19
3. Re: Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

kalahri or wilderness

i was just at both at the wilderness had a lot of teens, didnt see any at kalahari, mostly convention people

not wolf, thats for little kids

Minnesota
reviews: 299
4. Re: Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

There are a lot of teens at Kalahari on the weekends. The Flow Rider & Masterblaster as well as a couple others are a big draw. The flow rider is the same as the one at Waterpark of America. It seems that the flow rider current at Kalahari is more powerful as I can stay on the boogie board longer at WOA.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
5. Re: Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

For all the reasons above, Kalahari for teens.

6. Re: Best Teenager Indoor Water Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 26, 2014