We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chula vista - great escape allinclusive deal

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wildrose wisconsin
reviews: 4
chula vista - great escape allinclusive deal

Anyone did this was it a good deal? We are 2- older adults looking to relax and check out the slides a little. Going Monday and Tuesday nites. Is most everything open then. Sounds nice you eat in buffet only for meals and drinks a few places. Can you have drinks in by pools etc. What are good close rooms to waterpark? Thanks for any help.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 102
1. Re: chula vista - great escape allinclusive deal

I haven't stayed there yet and since no one has responded yet I recommend you call them direct and find out several of those answers they'd be able to fill you in. Sometimes the websites are helpful and may even have maps/layouts of the rooms, and other similar helpful info. Also the reviews may give you some of the details you hope to find out: http://www.chulavistaresort.com/

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60403-d101119-…

Wisconsin
reviews: 16
2. Re: chula vista - great escape allinclusive deal

Our friends did the all inclusive deal last January or Feb. and felt it was a good deal for the money. Their kids are grown so it was just them. Said the food was good. Sorry, but I can't answer the other questions.

Wisconsin
reviews: 141
3. Re: chula vista - great escape allinclusive deal

Didn't do the all inclusive but we were there a few years ago for a convention. The place was just OK. We got stuck in the older section which wasn't in the best shape. Getting from the room to the main lobby and restaurant area was challenging because of the add-ons they've done. I believe the water park is actually in a separate building. That's not a problem during the summer, but a bit different when it's 5 above zero.

If you read the reviews you'll have a better idea of what to expect. It seems that others had the same reaction we did. It's also a bit isolated from the Dells itself. I suppose if it seems like a good deal and you set your expectations a bit low, it may be OK.

Warning!! Do NOT, DO NOT get involved in "The Club". It's a plan that they sell as a frequent user. There's a lengthy forum regarding the problems (OK, I'll say it, ripoff) people had with it. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60403-i115-k34251…

Waukesha, Wisconsin
reviews: 2
4. Re: chula vista - great escape allinclusive deal

We stayed over the Christmas Holiday in the condo's and loved it! Very spacious and close to the waterpark. Plus the views are amazing. Definitely work the upgrade! There is an underground tunnel to take you to the waterpark so you don't have to walk outside which is really nice! There is an outdoor Hot Springs that is very relaxing. We loved that part. Overall our stay was great! Hope you like it too!

5. Re: chula vista - great escape allinclusive deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 19, 2014