We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sledding in Wisconsin Dells?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Deephaven
reviews: 142
Sledding in Wisconsin Dells?

Where is a fun place to go sledding in Wisconsin Dells? I was originally thinking either Christmas Mountain or the Cascades for tubing but now I'm rethinking it since there are reviews that say that the lines are so long that it isn't worth the wait.

We own sleds that we could bring if we were directed to a park.

Any suggestions?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
1. Re: Sledding in Wisconsin Dells?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60403-i115-k59202… here's another thread recently on the subject of sledding in the Dells. Hope this helps.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
2. Re: Sledding in Wisconsin Dells?

If you are coming this weekend, sledding might not be a good option. Three days of warm weather and some rain have made lots of the "non ski resort" hills mushy, icy or both.

chicago
reviews: 19
3. Re: Sledding in Wisconsin Dells?

We went tubing Tuesday at Christmas mountain and there were no lines

4. Re: Sledding in Wisconsin Dells?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 13, 2014