We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterparks

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
reviews: 19
waterparks

is there a list of the top ten indoor waterparks?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
1. Re: waterparks

midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/family_frien…

I'm assuming you're asking for top 10 indoor waterparks in the Dells? There's a few big ones and the rest are all smaller in nature.

It depends what you're looking for--some popular ones are the bigger ones--Kalahari, Wilderness, Great Wolf. There's also Chula Vista. Smaller places include The Polynesian. Hotel Rome part of Mt. Olympus is another. It doesn't rate on my list due to management and complaints, I'm just not impressed.

My favorite still is Noah's Ark but it's outdoors and seasonal but the best around!

Edited: 5:36 pm, January 04, 2013
chicago
2. Re: waterparks

Yes, indoor for next week :)

Wilderness is $99 and olympus is $69, haven't looked at anything else

My daughter is 42 inches so some nice tube slides are nice, lazy river, wave pool, not looking for extreme rides or 48 inch height requirement

Id like the warmest one or are they all about the same?

chicago
3. Re: waterparks

Wolf is closed

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
4. Re: waterparks

Wolf is closed? Do you mean booked full? I didn't find anything online that would indicate it's closure. I think indoor temps are all about the same in the indoor waterparks. For under 10 yrs. old I recommend Great Wolf. Wilderness is more walking, less for Kalahari. Chula Vista may be one worth considering. Check their websites for specifics on rides/heights, etc. and see which matches your needs best and tastes. The big ones all are rated overall pretty equally but they have their differences.

Minnesota
reviews: 297
5. Re: waterparks

If it is between the Wilderness or Mnt Olympus, I would definitely choose the Wilderness. I do not care the rooms as much at Hotel Rome which is associated with Mnt Olympus. Since you are not looking for big thrill rides, I think that I would choose Chula Vista as it has nice kids area yet is not as massive and spread out as the Wilderness. The rooms are nice.

chicago
6. Re: waterparks

leaning towards wilderness and skiing and tubing at christmas mountain, any other ideas of things to do?

7. Re: waterparks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 07, 2014