We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the busiest time @ Kalahari facilities

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Katsue
reviews: 16
What are the busiest time @ Kalahari facilities

We will stay at Kalahari for couple days on 12/23. Can anyone tell me when are the busiest time at Kalahari indoor water park and at indoor theme park? I don't want to wait for an hour for a ride....

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 100
1. Re: What are the busiest time @ Kalahari facilities

Check with them. They will likely say it can vary quite a bit but generally they have a good idea based on prior years that they could give you some direction.

Otherwise you may catch someone on here that's gone during that specific time that could shed some light on best times for you.

Enjoy!

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
2. Re: What are the busiest time @ Kalahari facilities

Sorry I saw this too late -- maybe.

My experience is that opening and mid-afternoon are the busiest. There is a slight lull as people take lunch or dinner. Also usually the last hour before closing is slower.

3. Re: What are the busiest time @ Kalahari facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 28, 2013