We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report - Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 25
Trip Report - Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

As I previously posted, my friend and I went to the Dells for a nice four day weekend . . . leaving "the guys" at home. Because it was the off season and we had no kids with us, we didn't do a lot of the typical "Dells things to do". No water parks, no ducks boat trips, no ski shows.

Here is the link to my travel journal/reviews (with plenty of photos) on what we did do: igougo.com/journal-j77595-Wisconsin_Dells-Th… .

This journal was the 13th in my "Wisconsin Series" written for IgoUgo. I hope you enjoy. (Be sure to click "CHEER")

midwest
1. Re: Trip Report - Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

Enjoyed reading your trip report specifically about your visit to the Amish community.

Christmas Mountain Village has recently been on my list of possible places to stay for a cabin experience in the Dells. I think I will wait until they all have been updated.

Cheers back to you!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 25
2. Re: Trip Report - Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

Glad you enjoyed! I really do find my trips to/through Wisconsin's Amish communities to be the highlight of any road trip.

Regarding Christmas Mountain Village, you may want to touch base with them directly to find out what their timeline is for the remodel/updates on their cabins.

3. Re: Trip Report - Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 21, 2013