We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Dells - This Weekend (11/23-11/26)

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 29
The Dells - This Weekend (11/23-11/26)

Looks like the two of us will be going to the Dells for a quick weekend trip. I realize much of what people go to the Dells for will be closed.

Right now, on my "list" are the following . . .

* Wollersheim Winery

* Circus World Museum

* Cedar Creek Cheese Factory

* Dr. Evermor's Forevertron Park

* A drive through Amish county in Columbia County

Any suggestions for free or inexpensive places to see/experience?

Also, where is the best place to get discounts/coupons for dining, etc?

And lastly, does anyone have suggestions for a fun place to watch Sunday night's Packers' game . . . with decent bar-type food?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 101
11. Re: The Dells - This Weekend (11/23-11/26)

another park instate to consider (similar to Forevertron) is called Juristic Park and is near Marshfield:

http://www.jurustic.com/

If you liked Forevertron this may be another good one to consider for a future trip.

I'm glad you had a good trip, it's always fun to read the trip reports, thanks for sharing TimeshareVon

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 29
12. Re: The Dells - This Weekend (11/23-11/26)

Very cool Hatch . . . thanks for the info and link. I'll have to check it out when I'm up that way sometime in the future.

13. Re: The Dells - This Weekend (11/23-11/26)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 16, 2013