We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis, IN
reviews: 25
Thanksgiving

My husband and I will be in the Dells for Thanksgiving next week. I've tried to find information on who might be serving up a Thanksgiving buffet with limited luck. Can anyone recommend a good place to eat? I would like to see a menu of what they will be serving. Will those be popping up on their websites? Thanks for any help!!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
1. Re: Thanksgiving

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60403-i115-k49317… a similar thread from last year may help you get some insight.

dellsadvice.com/hotels/thanksgiving-in-the-d… check to see updates and if they currently offer this.

Edited: 11:09 am, November 14, 2012
Wisconsin
reviews: 14
2. Re: Thanksgiving

I would recommend checking first at Trappers Turn (golf course) and House of Embers. Other places to check: Sprechers, High Rock, Mark's Bar, Buffalo Phil's, Ravina Bay and River's Edge Pub and Grub. Here's a website with lots of restaurant links: dells.com/wisconsin-dells-dining/wisconsin-d…

You can also look for info at www.expressonline.biz to see if places have posted T-day specials. If you don't mind spending more money, try Del Bar, Fields at the Wilderness and Kaminski Chop House at Chula Vista. And if you don't mind driving a little bit, try The Farm Restaurant just outside Baraboo

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
3. Re: Thanksgiving

I think this response was meant to go here but was posted as another post instead, here it is:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60403-i115-k59041…

Wisconsin
4. Re: Thanksgiving

Wild Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Resort serves up an amazing Thanksgiving Buffet. You can go to: wildernessresort.com/resort-amenities/amenit… to see menu, pricing and hours. I also highly recommend their breakfast buffet every day.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
5. Re: Thanksgiving

If I was going to be in the Dells for Thanksgiving, I would probably go to Trappers Turn, New Food Manager / Chef there is top-notch, and I am sure that it will be one of the best.

Indianapolis, IN
reviews: 25
6. Re: Thanksgiving

Thanks to all of you for your help! Not sure where we'll end up, but I will review it on TripAdvisor!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

7. Re: Thanksgiving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, December 16, 2013