We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know of how to get out of this scam

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolingbrook...
Anyone know of how to get out of this scam

Any advice , on this Chula vista club scam. I want out and some reimbursement . I was told I am stuck and I have to pay the whole 5000 dollars. any advice . I need a good attorney?

Edited: 3:16 pm, October 22, 2012
Chicago Suburbs
reviews: 17
1. Re: Anyone know of how to get out of this scam

You posted a message on a forum with over 100 posts on the topic. There is a wealth of information on getting out of the contract in that thread, and you can send private messages to posters to ask them more questions.

This is a travel information board. You appear to have made a mistake by joining the club. You are making an even bigger mistake by soliciting attorneys thru an anonymous travel information board.

Columbia, Missouri
2. Re: Anyone know of how to get out of this scam

Did you get out of the club membership at Chula Vista? I just recently vacationed there last week and was suckered in. Any advice on how I can get out of the membership and get my deposit back?

Edited: 12:51 am, June 20, 2013
Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
3. Re: Anyone know of how to get out of this scam

Here is the link to the other message on this forum about the club. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60403-i115-k34251…

Chicago Suburbs
reviews: 17
4. Re: Anyone know of how to get out of this scam

przyk, both Leeann and Petros already posted to the thread to which you linked. In fact, I think they posted to that thread before posting to this thread. If they can't follow the advice form the other thread, I fear they have lost their money. Which is a shame. The more people that follow the advice and report to the proper authorities, the more likely that this con game will be shut down.

Edited: 9:12 am, June 20, 2013
5. Re: Anyone know of how to get out of this scam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Wisconsin Dells