We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalahari rooms

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 16
Kalahari rooms

We are headed to the Kalahari this next weekend and just booked a basic room. Wil it have 2 beds and a pull out Couch? We have teenage boys who do not want to bunk together? Does anyone know how much extra a family suite would cost?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 95
1. Re: Kalahari rooms

www.kalahariresorts.com/wi/rooms/guestrooms/ If you still have ?'s call and find out specifics of what you booked from them. They will know based on your reservation what your room will have. Enjoy your stay!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 16
2. Re: Kalahari rooms

she said I am on the Condo side and for a little more I can be on the resort side. Which side is best?

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
3. Re: Kalahari rooms

Depends on how far you want to walk... Condo side is a couple years newer and the rooms are slightly different floor plan, but much further hike to the waterpark and theme park. I prefer resort side.

4. Re: Kalahari rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 25, 2013