We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt Olympus--Halloween/October

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marshfield...
reviews: 26
Mt Olympus--Halloween/October

We (me, my boyfriend, and our boys ages 8 and 10) are heading down to the Dells this weekend (staying at The Wilderness on Friday, Mt Olympus on Saturday...best of both worlds!).

I have only been to Mt Olympus in the late spring and summer, never during October for their Halloween themed events.

Have any of you? What have your experiences been? Recommended times to go? How are the crowds compared to summer?

Lots of questions! :D

Even if you were able to help out with one, I would be most appreciative!! Thank you!!

Wisconsin
reviews: 11
1. Re: Mt Olympus--Halloween/October

A lot will depend on the weather, of course. None of the outdoor water activities are open so the amount of people there are concentrated in fewer areas. It's nothing like the summer, though. You should be able to have a good time and not wait too long for any of the rides. I believe it is open after dark and depending on your boys that might be more fun (scary).

2. Re: Mt Olympus--Halloween/October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, December 14, 2013